Sunday, February 9, 2014

Papertrey Ink Recipe Card Challenge



OK, next year I'm taking two weeks off work for the Papertrey Anniversary festivities! I did the color/sketch recipe card challenge, and had a ball. But, for me, it's all a challenge. I'm a slow stamper. I knew I would never be able to do the 17 minute challenge, and to all of you who did that one...well, I need some lessons! I don't have all the ink and paper colors yet from Papertrey, but I'm working on it, so for this card I used as close to dark chocolate and scarlet jewel as I could find. (I've kind of forgotten that I have 20 years worth of supplies which I accumulated before I discovered Papertrey.)
For this card I used:


Stamps-Polka Dot and Gingham Background Basics, Happiness in Bloom, Framed Out #4 sentiment

Dies: Beautiful Blooms ll #1, photo finishers, Boutique Borders Valentine, Turning a new Leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment